Original topic:

The Terrace 65 Limited Features

(Topic created: 07-09-2024 07:02 PM)
userTLmIT4rAq0
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello,

I have a Samsung Terrace 65 TV and it seems limited on its smart TV functions. The only apps I have are YouTube and Internet and the app store is basically empty. The one app I have the option to download is Amazone Prime but displays an error when I try to download.   It feels like I need a software update on the TV but when I go to to the update option it says there are no new updates. The current software version is 2505 according to the menu. Also I cannot connect to the TV with SmartThings on my phone. My phone sees the TV but it never connects. 

Does anyone have any ideas?  Can I force an update with a USB stick?  

Ryan

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Make sure your TV Region is set to USA, 

Try the instructions in this thread

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/change-region-on-samsung-tv-qe55q80catxxu/td-p/8667704

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Make sure your TV Region is set to USA, 

Try the instructions in this thread

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/change-region-on-samsung-tv-qe55q80catxxu/td-p/8667704

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes