Zaghal
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hi!

I have two Samsung Monitor G7 Odyssey 27 240Hz and LC27HG70QQMXZN 27 144Hz

Sometimes LC27HG7 show wrong white color and lines around white color

Took the photos using my Camera .
Images below  while watching YouTube video compering it in both monitors .

Left photo G7 Odyssey                                               and                                               Right Photo LC27HG7

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

As you can see the issue in right monitor happens once or twice a week and it is fixed by turning off then on the Monitor.

My question: Is this normal behavior in LC27HG7 model and Is it cover under warranty?

I am afraid things will get worst so what should I do.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes