cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

27" CF591 Curved LED Monitor Yellow Tint

I bought two monitors of 27" CF591 Curved LED Monitor, exact same model, i have a graphic card nvs 310 that has two display ports, so i used them to plug the monitors, but one monitor color is normal, and one has like a yellow tint. I tried to check night mode, to add sRGB profile on both monitors, i tried to play with RGB colors, i always end up with clear difference between the two. I also noticed that the yellow tinted screen shows less details than the white one. 

I also tried all kind of combinations, switching the cables, switching the power adapter, screen positions, nothing worked, white remained white, and yellow remained yellow.

Can anyone help please ?

white on the left, yellow on the right.

WIN_20200609_01_08_20_Pro.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 27" CF591 Curved LED Monitor Yellow Tint

When your monitor displays an unwelcome yellowish tint, you'll need to check the hardware and then your display driver before attempting software fixes. Sometimes it is a cable connection issue or even a monitor setting that can be adjusted from your devices configuration menu

Make sure there are no damages to the cords or display

Assure you have securely connected all cords to the monitor.

Check for any updates.

Try to replace/switch the cords

Also, try these steps below:

1. Close all open programs.
  2. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
  3. In the Control Panel window, click Appearance and Themes, and then click Display.
  4. In the Display Properties window, click the Settings tab.
  5. Click to select the color depth you want from the drop-down menu under Colors.
  6. Click Apply and then click OK.

If the above troubleshooting steps didn't help, here are some service options:

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.

- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.

- Or contact our phone support line at 1-800-Samsung to have service set up.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.