cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

49" CRG9 Dual QHD Curved QLED Gaming Monitor - $1300 TRASH.

Purchased this monitor on May 26 2020, received monitor on June 3rd. 2 weeks into using the monitor it would randomly lose connection. Just turns itself off and tries to find a signal. I can only get a signal by unplugging it for several minutes and then plugging it back in. This happens randomly and varies from 0-5 times a day! I have tried everything including replacing it with another monitor for a week... Guess what? ZERO problems. Tried different cables / checked firmware for the latest version.... Contacted their useless support (which prompted me to create this post) and gave me the runaround. Their service provider does not service my area and to be honest I feel like I should just get a replacement. If they stand behind their product they need to just replace it. It has been 1 month and their trash only worked for about 2 weeks. The other 2 weeks I had to replace it with another monitor to use because it was annoying to unplug and plug back in for pictures. If any of this is monitored by a Samsung rep who wants to stand by their product and make this right by all means... Reply.