cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQIfUbvJpVL
Constellation

970 Evo not loading web pages Chrome and Sometimes ME

I bought an EVO 250gb and 500gb, for 2 seperate computers. Installs went fine. Did not need any data migration. Both have the same issue. They won't load webpages in chrome and sometimes the systems will hang. 

I have read the forums indicating not to use raid, but what else am I missing here? Do I need to DL the NVME drivers? They are in an M.2 slot. What about Magician? I don't feel like trying this solution since so many others still report issues. Does anyone know what the actual fix for this is?

2 REPLIES 2
userQIfUbvJpVL
Constellation

Re: 970 Evo not loading web pages Chrome and Sometimes ME

Its awesome how NO ONE has even said everything about this post. This is exactly what I would expect from a coporation of this size. I will just make sure to consider other options before buying another Samsung Product. 

Highlighted

Re: 970 Evo not loading web pages Chrome and Sometimes ME

Perhaps contacting Samsung Support instead of asking in the community user forum would have provided a better solution.

Stating you didn't want to load proper drivers or utilities and not providing detailed info about your computers would have help another user to offer suggestions.

I for one run 8 970, 960 Evo's and Pro's in my computer without issue.