cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mfa95
Constellation

AliExpress Fake Samsung SD Card!

I do not know english. I'm sorry. I bought samsung evo plus 128 gb sd card from Aliexpress. The seller told me it was original. But the product is fake! The seller has closed the store. AliExpress considers me wrong. I do not know English because I cannot notice the original and fake difference. I'm using translation. I bought Samsung Evo Plus 128GB SD card from Aliexpress. The salesman told me it was original. But the product is fake! The seller shut down the store. AliExpress sees me wrong. Because he does not know the difference between the real and the fake. It has a limit of 500 characters. I don't speak English and I can't say. This product is fake product. Please also confirm. help me. can't get a refund

AliExpress my Dispute:

"Fake SD Card was black.On all official Samsung Micro SD Card, the plastic edging is white!Pictures and posts on the package low resolution! There is a roughness on the memory card!The product is not guaranteed! There are red and black text on the package.writes on the package made in Korea but on the sd card made in thaiwan!SD card reading and writing is not stable! read write speed is lower than! the edges of the original SD cards are white."

evidence:

2 REPLIES 2
Mfa95
Constellation

Re: AliExpress Fake Samsung SD Card!

Please help me

Re: AliExpress Fake Samsung SD Card!

Dear Customer,
Unfortunately, the microSD card you have is in fact a counterfeit product. According to the pictures you provided, the information on the back of the card does not match our records. For example, your card says that it is made in Taiwan but official Samsung memory cards only come from Korea or the Philippines. Due to this issue, your card would not have warranty through Samsung. Please contact your point of purchase for a refund or further assistance.