cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userXtB9kiLDi3
Constellation

Any experience with a Service Request for a SSD?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I broke my 860 EVO:

Webp.net-compress-image.jpgIMG_0830.JPG

I want to know:

1. How much it costs. It's a 1TB SSD.
  2. Are the repairs 100% successful, i.e. would I receive it in the same working condition.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Any experience with a Service Request for a SSD?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi userXtB9kiLDi3,

You have the 860 EVO SSD which normally carries a 5 year warranty. This means that if you are within the USA, the entire cost of service would be free, including shipping. If you send in your drive, we will usually attempt to repair the drive first, if it is un-repairable, then we provide a repalcement with the same model or a comparable unit.

Please note: Please make sure to back up all your data before sending the drive in as we do not provide data recovery and all drive go through our data sanitization before testing, which means all data is destroyed. To request service please call 1-800-726-7864 (Samsung) or email us at samsungmemory@livehelpnow.net  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Any experience with a Service Request for a SSD?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi userXtB9kiLDi3,

You have the 860 EVO SSD which normally carries a 5 year warranty. This means that if you are within the USA, the entire cost of service would be free, including shipping. If you send in your drive, we will usually attempt to repair the drive first, if it is un-repairable, then we provide a repalcement with the same model or a comparable unit.

Please note: Please make sure to back up all your data before sending the drive in as we do not provide data recovery and all drive go through our data sanitization before testing, which means all data is destroyed. To request service please call 1-800-726-7864 (Samsung) or email us at samsungmemory@livehelpnow.net  

View solution in original post