Original topic:

C32HG70 Power Converter

(Topic created: 07-11-2022 05:13 PM)
userkRs25KhbAe
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Where and which part number can I use to get a new Power Converter for my C32HG70?

It starts up every time with a foggy/lined screen that takes several minutes to resolve into its normal otherwise fantastic image.

I've been told that this is most likely due to a faulty Power Converter.

Where/How can I get a new one?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello there, I definitely understand the request and would encourage you to contact our parts department by phone at 1-800-627-4368 or online at samsungparts.com for possible further assistance with the part inquiry. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello there, I definitely understand the request and would encourage you to contact our parts department by phone at 1-800-627-4368 or online at samsungparts.com for possible further assistance with the part inquiry. 

userkRs25KhbAe
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thanks for replying.

Unfortunately the website is very convoluted and the phone number goes to a third party who has restricted hours.

So not very useful in the end.

Do you know the part number I need?

0 Likes
userkRs25KhbAe
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Finally got ahold of that parts suppler. After determining the part I needed, they quoted a price half the cost of a new monitor...for a power board. Yikes.

But they would not give me the part number when asked. So I'm supposed to hand over a lot of money and wait a long time for a part that may or may not be correct.

Why is it so hard to get a simple part number from Samsung? It feels like they are creating as much friction as possible to push users into just buying a new product.

Poor strategy when there are so many alternative products out there.

0 Likes