cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userV43wzTTEuv
Constellation

CF791 NEED URGENT HELP MONITOR HAS UNDEFINED BEHAVIOUR AND STOPPED RESPONDING TO USER INPUT

Hello

I've been struggling endlessly with this monitor since day 1. This is not the first topic I open about it but samsung doesn't provide the help they ought to....

The OSD Menu on this god d@mn monitor has always refused showing simply by clicking but now it stopped showing altogether, I click the stupid "JOG" button and NOTHING!

I read about the OSD unlock I tried to hold it 5 then 10 then 20 seconds and NOTHING (btw w7f is this stupid locking feature? why do you make the product so god d@mn complicated and annoying?)

Please make a firmware update that eliminates these stupidities.

I mean W7F how hard is to make it work well? this is not some 100 bucks china monitor, every screen I've had over the last 15 years had a defined and well working behavior where clicking yields a menu

Be so kind as to remind this simple fact to your engineers.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: CF791 NEED URGENT HELP MONITOR HAS UNDEFINED BEHAVIOUR AND STOPPED RESPONDING TO USER INPUT

I went ahead and tagged your suggestion, so product groups who view recommended feedback can see your suggestion.