cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user0hligv60qq
Constellation

CHG70 32 Inch Backlight Bleed

Hello,  

Three weeks ago I bought the CHG70 at Amazon for 359 €. 

The picture is great, the colors are great, the contrast is great! Just the backlight bleeding man oh man .... In games, it's really wasn't that bad, so I have not noticed it until now, especially because I have the brightness of the monitor actually never over 65%.  

But when I first started Netflix on the display yesterday, my enjoyment of the contrast and the colors was clouded. I can only describe it as huge white spots that appear in the corners of the screen, as well as above and below. For movies, that's where the Black Border is, which makes it twice as obvious and pretty distracting! 

IMG_20190714_140716.jpg

The question is now, is this level of backlight bleeding still "normal" or can I exchange the device?, it's already 3 weeks old.

Is this blb common for his  device? I mean like I really like the monitor, but I might get another if this is on the common side....

Greetings,

Max

PS: Excuse my bad english at some points, I'm not a native english speaker ; ).

Serial Number: <HIDDEN>

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: CHG70 32 Inch Backlight Bleed

@user0hligv60qq Just to verify, was this purchased via US Amazon?

user0hligv60qq
Constellation

Hello, 

yes the display was bought from the Amazon US site. 

Max

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user0hligv60qq This is something that could require service. I would be happy to get that set up for you Smiley Happy Could you send me a private message with the following information:

Full Name: 
Street address: 
Email Address: 
Best Contact Number: 
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available) 
Place of Purchase: 
Bill of Sale: 
Model Code: 
Serial Number: