Original topic:

CHG90 Screen Bottom Tearing Problem

(Topic created on: 11/7/20 9:21 AM)
EmreCntrk
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello,

I basically have this problem right now. I have this monitor since Feb 2019 and this problem first occured around April 2020 (in just a bit more than 1 year), then went away in a few months. Now it started to appear once again about 2 weeks ago.

It doesn't effect me much, since it happens when I boot the monitor and goes away within a few minutes but of course you never know when it will decide not to go away.

Have you ever bumped into a problem like this? Is there a solution? I updated the firmware a few months ago but no change.

Exact model of the monitor is LC49HG90DMMXUF.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Screen.png

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

I'm sorry to hear that does this occur with all sources? Also, was this purchased in the US? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
EmreCntrk
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello,

I only use Display Port because of Adaptive Sync, so didn't try HDMI.

This was not purchased in US.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes