Original topic:

CRG9 49" no audio output signal

(Topic created on: 12/23/20 6:23 PM)
userbnvnpxintb
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

The CRG9 has 4 1/8" RTS analog audio outputs. I have a PS4 Pro going to HDMI input, and a MacBook Pro plugged into the DisplayPort via a USB-C to DP adapter. 

The audio signal from the HDMI is not being sent to any of the 4 RTS analog outs. I have tried every option in System settings, and in the PS4's system settings too. 

I'm assuming the CRG9 is able to split the digital audio signal from the HDMI port and send it through a decoder/DA converter to the 4 jacks on the back. Is that correct? These are supposed to be headphone jacks, and the only way to get audio IN to the CRG9 is via HDMI. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

Check to make certain that the volume on the input device is set yo at least 20% volume, and the correct audio output is selected on the PS4 and MacBook. Also, only one of the 1/8" jacks is an audio output. There is more information on pages 13 - 14 of the User Guide.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes