cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userD7lgxKDyRs
Constellation

Can't find Samsung Portable SSD app

JUMP TO SOLUTION
when I use the link provided or search for the "Samsung Portable SSD" app, google play gives me an error page saying the app doesn't exist. What gives? Does the app not exist anymore?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't find Samsung Portable SSD app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi userD7lgxKDyRs,

At the moment, the only way to get the app for the portable SSDs on android is through the Samsung store on Samsung phones with the newer versions of android. This should change soon, however if you don't have the app on a non-Samsug phone, you can request the app installation files from our technical support team for SSDs. Please call 1-800-426-7864 (Samsung) to have one of our Agents send you the required files. 

5 REPLIES 5

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi userD7lgxKDyRs,

At the moment, the only way to get the app for the portable SSDs on android is through the Samsung store on Samsung phones with the newer versions of android. This should change soon, however if you don't have the app on a non-Samsug phone, you can request the app installation files from our technical support team for SSDs. Please call 1-800-426-7864 (Samsung) to have one of our Agents send you the required files. 

userjmwqyqFmb6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

please send me the files so I can use the SSD on my Apple lap top or. tablet.  

At the moment I have the version 1.6.3  driver from Samsung and it does not work, on any of my Apple devices.

izephyr
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Download Samsung Portable SSD Here.

I hope this resolves your issue. Enjoy!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some
Highlighted
userjmwqyqFmb6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this version I already have, and it does not work 

userjmwqyqFmb6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

its a bummer, this absolute lack of any clear ansswers.  VERSION 1.6.3 does not work on APPLE devices.