Original topic:

Easy Setting Box settings remain in monitor, cannot remove them

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 07:29 AM)
userlMgRo3UWOR
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hi,

I installed Easy Setting Box but decided in the end I dont want to use it. But if I change the setting to No split screen the setting is not disabled.  

When I removed the Easy Setting Box software, this also had no effect. The monitor still has the split screen.

How can I reset the monitor?

Best regards,

Ictinus

0 Likes
8 Replies
userEHJnR4iRad
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory
How to remove system apps
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Monitors and Memory
I don't think you can remove system apps on your screen even if you don't like them or use them. I haven't figured it out either.
0 Likes
userlMgRo3UWOR
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hi

I already removed the Easy Setting Box app, I just cannot remove the splitting of the monitor screen. Even if I use the Easy Setting Box to remove the splitting, it still stays.

Ictinus

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Can I have your full model code?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userlMgRo3UWOR
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hi

it is LC34H890WJUXEN

Ictinus

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

Have you tried performing a full reset from the Settings Menu?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userlMgRo3UWOR
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello,

yes, I did, didnt help.

Ict

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

This will require service for the monitor. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html.

View solution in context

0 Likes