- last edited on
Hello all. Please help me!
Some copied folders display as empty on my Samsung Evo 512 GB Micro SD card
* Photo files display properly on new Windows 10 computer.
* When I copy and paste them to a Samsung Evo 512 GB Micro SD card, it shows the files are there and they also display properly when opened.
* The next time I return to the folder it says that the folder is empty.
* When looking through the folders, some still have contents and some show empty.
* I have checked all user settings and they all have complete access.
Thank you for your time.