Original topic:

Feature Request: Swap Button for monitors with PBP feature

(Topic created: 04-18-2022 07:04 AM)
userti3ZjleQr1
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have a Samsung Ultrawide LC49RG90SSNXZA monitor.  I love the Picture By Picture Mode (PBP) but once I turn PBP on, if I need the inputs to switch sides it currently takes 20 button presses to do so.  

The process I have to follow is: 
Press Menu Button > Down to Screen 1 > Select > Down to Displayport 2 (which is unused) > Select
Press Menu Button > Down to Screen 2 > Select > Swap to HDMI or Displayport 1 (which ever i need to switch the screens with) > Select 
Wait for the screens to switch to the Unused Display and either the HDMI or Displayport1 to switch
Press Menu Button > Down to Screen 1 > Select > Swap to HDMI or Displayport 1 (the other one I needed to change to a different side) > Select

This is a really frustrating experience that I have to do almost every time I sit down to use the monitor (because I regularly need to switch between my work screen in front of my face or my personal computer screen in front of my face.)

PLEASE Implement a "Swap Screen" button in the menu that lets me press Menu > PBP > Swap Screens 

This feature should simply change/swap the inputs between Screen 1 and Screen 2 in PBP Mode. 

I would be forever grateful if this was something that could be built and somehow have my monitor updated with this feature.  It's a very very frustrating user experience for me right now.  

0 Replies