I have freezes / access issues with my SSD 970 Pro 1 TB. Before I got my 970 Pro I've never had such issues when using my SM961 only.
Power management settings should be ok
Windows fully updated, all drivers updated
No syslogs at the time of crash or before (checked many times)
Benchmark read 3468 Mo/s write 2698 Mo/s
What I have tried so far:
- Win10 / Linux dual boot on the SM961 (slot A), games stored on the 970 Pro (slot B)
- Win10 / Linux dual boot on the SM961 (slot A), 970 Pro as storage + games on it (slot B)
- Win10 / Linux dual boot on the 970 Pro, games on it
- I tried switching the slots
- I tried reseating the SSD, same issues
All lead to freezes at least at some point when gaming. Don't remember the configuration where I didn't have access to the ssd data anymore though
Please help, I don't know what to do anymore .