cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpeedDemon
Constellation

Fresh Windows Install to new SSD

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I'm a new poster with my first 850 EVO 2.5 SATAIII SSD.  I can't seem to find any install guides here at the Samsung site?  All the ones I see online deal with Cloning.  I don't want to Clone with the Majician Software because my Install has been compromised by a bad HDD.  Will perform a fresh install dual boot with Windows 7 and linux mint.  Thinking I will have a storage Partition for both OS's as NTFS.  I looked quite a bit but can't find anything that helped me know what to do, not even a clue how to start.

Thanks, SpeedDemon

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Fresh Windows Install to new SSD

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out to us. For the best help, I would suggest reaching out to our SSD team here. 1-800-SAMSUNG You can also reach out to them by email here. support@totalts.com Thank you. ^Drew

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Fresh Windows Install to new SSD

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out to us. For the best help, I would suggest reaching out to our SSD team here. 1-800-SAMSUNG You can also reach out to them by email here. support@totalts.com Thank you. ^Drew

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.