Original topic:

G70A Flickering

(Topic created: 05-20-2024 09:42 AM)
levjared
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Occasionally when gaming with this monitor, it briefly goes black during gameplay before returning. It isn't the most afflicting, but it is very annoying when playing something specialized. It also doesn't happen just during gameplay, but in general use as well.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend trying a factory reset on the monitor first. Also, I would recommend trying the monitor with gaming mode on and off too to see if this still occurs. You can also try with G-Sync off too as this can cause issues such as this sometimes with some peoples set-ups. And I would recommend making sure that your GPU is up-to-date.

View solution in context

2 Replies
jaredlev
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I'm also unsure.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend trying a factory reset on the monitor first. Also, I would recommend trying the monitor with gaming mode on and off too to see if this still occurs. You can also try with G-Sync off too as this can cause issues such as this sometimes with some peoples set-ups. And I would recommend making sure that your GPU is up-to-date.