Original topic:

G9 OLED one side of screen different color

(Topic created: 08-28-2023 05:53 PM)
Gamerdude1
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but when I bought my g9 oled, I had an issue where the right side of the monitor was a different tone than the other.  Almost like there were two monitor panels stitched together.  

Spent some time on Samsung support, which was very little help.  In the end figured out a weird glitch where if you mute the mic and then un-mute it the problem goes away.  Just wanted to save someone else the trouble of trying to figure it out.  

Hope this helps if you have this problem.

0 Likes
4 Replies
userVDPp2xKPjD
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Same issue here

0 Likes
mxdude552
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Bought mine a few days ago, same thing.

0 Likes
Hvde5
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hey I’m having the exact same issue but I can’t find what you mean by mute than unmute the mic? Which mic? And how do I go about doing that. I know this is an older post. 

Edit found the note mute under the middle of the panel by the Samsung logo but have tried flipping mute on and off and issue isn’t fix did anything else work? 

0 Likes
Gamerdude1
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Unfortunately that was the only thing that worked for me. Note tho that I was on the pre programmed Samsung stations when I did it. The one that’s just a fire place for store shelves. Not sure if that mattered but I hope it helps. 

0 Likes