Original topic:

Gray Garbled Screen for 27" SF350 LED Monitor

(Topic created: 07-29-2021 05:59 PM)
userPXZhlqVZwM
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have a 27" LED Monitor (2017) that's showing a gray, garbled screen with a striped vertical black band that moves across the display. Also, the borders are dark/not lit up. I've included a picture here.

I work out of a remote area and Samsung repair centers are some distance away. I'd like to try to figure out if I can fix this before I attempt to make the journey.

Would anyone be able to guide me what problem I might be looking at, or any debug steps to get a better idea?

Any help would be sincerely appreciated!

IMG_20210727_122038.jpg

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

I understand this is frustrating. If you disconnect all inputs, and the power cable for 60 seconds, the reconnect the power only, do you see the same screen symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userPXZhlqVZwM
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, the screen symptoms shown in the photograph persist on providing power, with no signal input.

0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Monitors and Memory
If it still does this with only the power connected and nothing else the monitor has gone out. Personally I wouldn't pay to repair it. The money would be better spent towards a new monitor.
0 Likes