JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HDTV Monitor T24B350

(Topic created: 07-19-2021 02:59 PM)
dnlAmzg
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory
I have an old monitor that I brought with me yesterday as I'm working from a different location to and didn't want to disassemble my home setup. It worked fine all day yesterday and this morning, but when I came back after lunch it will no longer turn on. I've tried various "reset" options I found online but none of them have worked. 

The red indicator light is on and solid.
It recognizes me trying to turn it on directly from the monitor (the light flashes, then turns off, but then back to solo'd red). 
It recognizes me trying to turn it on using the remote.
It recognizes other button presses as well. 

I've unplugged the monitor and let it sit for 60+ seconds.
I've taken the batteries out of the remote and held the power button for 15+ seconds.
I've long pressed the power button on the remote after plugging the TV back in and putting the batteries back in the remote. 

Is there some way to factory reset the monitor using the remote? I've come across some options for Samsung TVs, but none of them have worked for the monitor. Not having a second screen to use while working complicates some tasks. The only setting I changed yesterday was the Magic Angle setting, but I don't see why that should cause an issue with the display turning on. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

I understand how frustrating this can be.  There is not a reset function using the remote for this model. Do you get any sound when it is powered on?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
dnlAmzg
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory
If you're referring to the sound it normally makes when you press the power button, no, it doesn't make any sound.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

The monitor would need to be serviced. If you will send the serial number to this PM Link, I will look at service options for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes