Original topic:

Stuck pixel

(Topic created: 03-23-2020 07:12 PM)
user9tProaeFPe
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Can Samsung fix stuck pixels with some type of remote access program? I have one that will not stop glowing blue.  TV is less than a month old, but I would rather not have to go through the hassle of replacing it.  82 inch q70, it is rather noticeable 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ddsanchez_82
Product Expert
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey, @user9tProaeFPe 

I have had some succes running this video https://youtu.be/hpeLXoqyiyA.  I recommend letting it play in the background for a an hour uninterrupted.  I wouldn't watch it though if you suffer from epilepsy.  Hope this was helpful.  If it was please leave a like  and check off as a solution.

Take Care,

ddsanchez_82

View solution in context

5 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Depending on the television, you can go to the menu and see if there's a "Pixel Shift" option.  If not, unfortunately the onlt option would be an exchange through the retailer or a service.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user9tProaeFPe
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Pixel shift is for plasma tvs not led.  I am within return period, amazon is delivering a new tv tomorrow and samsung can deal with refurbishing the panel.  Sad waste of money and equipment  😞

0 Likes
Solution
ddsanchez_82
Product Expert
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey, @user9tProaeFPe 

I have had some succes running this video https://youtu.be/hpeLXoqyiyA.  I recommend letting it play in the background for a an hour uninterrupted.  I wouldn't watch it though if you suffer from epilepsy.  Hope this was helpful.  If it was please leave a like  and check off as a solution.

Take Care,

ddsanchez_82

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you for sharing!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user9tProaeFPe
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I tried it didnt work.  However,  I do know that these types of videos do help unstick the pixel.  I appreciate the link. 

0 Likes