JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I return a microSD card?

(Topic created: 08-01-2022 03:43 PM)
zigg_
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

I've been clicking around the website and I can't find a way to get a microSD card (EVO Select, 512 GB) dealt with under warranty.

In fact, quite a few links steer me to the downloads section. It was nice to find the memory card validation utility and verify that my card was indeed genuine, but that didn't help me get it returned or replaced.

It's been flaking out in a Nintendo Switch (disconnecting, corrupting), and in a PC its write speeds significantly lower than the 128 GB EVO Select it originally replaced that had worked for years. (I put that card back and the Switch has been working great since.)

There has got to be a simple way for me to get this card dealt with under warranty. Isn't there?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
moe
Sun
Options
Monitors and Memory
You can try contacting the manufacturer to have it fixed if you're still within the warranty period. You can only return it if it's still within the return period.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
moe
Sun
Options
Monitors and Memory
You can try contacting the manufacturer to have it fixed if you're still within the warranty period. You can only return it if it's still within the return period.