cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbwFuWnKWnh
Asteroid

How do I totally shut off Monitor LC24F390FHNXZA?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I shut down my computer I also want to totally power off the monitor and can't seem to get it to do that.  This is a new monitor and I've checked all the setting for it in the menu and nothing seems to work except to totally unplug the power supply.

Please educate me and thank you for your time!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How do I totally shut off Monitor LC24F390FHNXZA?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You will have to unplug. But I can suggest any high rated surge protector or programmable battery back up.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbwFuWnKWnh The power button is located on the back of the unit directly behind the right corner where the LED power light is located. Hope this helps. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbwFuWnKWnh The power button is located on the back of the unit directly behind the right corner where the LED power light is located. Hope this helps. 

userbwFuWnKWnh
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried that already and will still show the blue power light on the front of the monitor.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The blue light on the front is a standby indicator. This shows that there is power to the unit, and it is waiting to be powered on.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userbwFuWnKWnh
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks but I know all of this so far.  I want to totally cut the power to the monitor when it storms, etc.  Do I have to unplug it to do so?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You will have to unplug. But I can suggest any high rated surge protector or programmable battery back up.

View solution in original post