Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

I would like to know if this is a fake SAMSUNG EVO+ SD CARD

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I bought this SD Card from a pretty popular website in Netherlands and I think 90% I got scammed. I upgraded my old card with an Samsung EVO card and it's about 4-5 times slower than my previous card.  Also compared with images from internet, it doesn't look 100% the same.

I would like to know from someone qualified if 100% this is a fake card.

Link to images:  https://imgur.com/a/XGU3MW9

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Halo

Re: I would like to know if this is a fake SD CARD

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In my opinion

that sd card looks like fake because of on the back side, usually top of the back side is white color.

Also, front paint looks like fake too ..  

I'm not sure but I'll not buy that sd card if I would buy.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In my opinion

that sd card looks like fake because of on the back side, usually top of the back side is white color.

Also, front paint looks like fake too ..  

I'm not sure but I'll not buy that sd card if I would buy.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes,  I agree. I wasn't suspicious at first because I didn't had another Samsung SD Card to compare to, but after testing the speeds of the card and checking how other Samsung EVO+ card looks on Internet, now I'm pretty sure it's fake. Also due to the fact it's made in TAIWAN and I read somewhere on this forum that Samsung is only making cards in KOREA and PHILIPPINES. I hope I didn't get that wrong.

What is confusing for me is that I didn't expect this to happend because I bought the card from one of the TOP 3 digital stores in Netherlands. That's insane and  I still can't belive this happend to me. I will try in the future to buy the products directly from  https://www.samsung.com/nl/