JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Invalid Tracking Number

(Topic created: 10-22-2020 01:21 PM)
Antmanx2
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

I ordered a monitor from Samsung, I was provided a tracking number for "fedex" however this tracking number is not valid. I attempted to contact Samsung via chat and they were not super helpful. The expected delivery date is Sunday but I know FedEx does NOT deliver on sundays so I am trying to get a valid number.

Is there anyone at Samsung that can give me a valid tracking number for my item. I really need to know when it is going to be delivered. This is not the sort of item I want sitting on my porch.

Thank you

5 Replies
Will-i-am702
Nebula
Options
Monitors and Memory
It could be maybe it's not on FedEx system yet and FedEx ground does deliver on Sunday
Antmanx2
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Oh nice, I guess they changed that this year. Thanks, this gives me some hope.

0 Likes
Will-i-am702
Nebula
Options
Monitors and Memory
Yeah ground or home deliver since I remember has Sunday deliver
0 Likes
Solution
Antmanx2
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

I figured out my tracking number. I forgot I signed up for the FedEx deliveries service (free) and already had validated my address. 

I just logged into the fedex website and it showed me the package that is coming tomorrow (not Sunday yippee) and the correct tracking number.

Samsung was pretty far off on the tracking number but luckily I had signed up for that service so I am all good now. Thanks everyone.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Kyle6182
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory
I got a invalid FedEx tracking numberfrom Samsung this morning and Samsung say it will arrive on Sunday, I got another tracking frrom Fedex account but it said sender void this shipment....
0 Likes