cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userq4c9zxmEE3
Asteroid

Is stand base BN63-09008A compatible with S22C300 monitor?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I have a  S22C300 monitor and would like to replace the stand base. Is stand base BN63-09008A compatible with my monitor?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Is stand base BN63-09008A compatible with S22C300 monitor?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The information below BN63-09008A is not linked to the model number. As previously stated, the model you are inquiring about is not a US model. It would be difficult for me to find information on these parts. If you would like to ensure you locate the stand that is compatible with your monitor, I would recommend calling 1.800.627.4368. They handle inquiries and sales for Samsung products. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The BN63-09008A model is not a part we sell in the US, so we wouldn't be able to confirm this. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userq4c9zxmEE3
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

This is the BN63-09008A stand I'd like to buy:

On the top sticker I can read there is written BN9621281A, which is the exact original stand base for S22C300 monitor. 

Can you please help me find out if it's suitable for me? Please inform who I should ask to in case you are not able to confirm this.

Thanks in advance

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since this is a 3rd party site and this is the only place I've been able to locate this part. This model is not coming up in our system and more than likely not an authentic Samsung product. I recommend contacting the seller of the product on eBay. 

userq4c9zxmEE3
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I've just found out that BN63-09008A is not the exact model number. I mean, it is just written on the rear side of both the stand base I'd like to buy and the one I own.

This is the rear side of the stand base on Ebay: 

COVER STAND BASE

BN63-09008A

SB350 22 #5-2

BWOF SAMEX

This is the rear side of the stand base I own:

COVER STAND BASE

BN63-09008A

TB300 22 #15-1

BWOF SEH

As you may notice there is a small difference between the two descriptions. Does it mean that they are different models?

userq4c9zxmEE3
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungDarius could you please reply? Thank you very much

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The information below BN63-09008A is not linked to the model number. As previously stated, the model you are inquiring about is not a US model. It would be difficult for me to find information on these parts. If you would like to ensure you locate the stand that is compatible with your monitor, I would recommend calling 1.800.627.4368. They handle inquiries and sales for Samsung products.