Original topic:

LC32G55 not connected

(Topic created on: 5/3/21 9:22 PM)
donnc
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

My monitor LC32G55 bought recently does not connect to my PC Laptop. Although last week, it worked well. I have tried connecting it to my Laptop but it does not work. The menu (Game/Picture/Onscreen Display) is in black and is uncontrollable. I really need help before asking for service.

Thanks.

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

I am sorry to hear about this. Do you have this issue with noth HDMI and DP connections? Are you able to connect a different device (blu ray, game console) to see if it's a PC issue?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
donnc
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thank you.

The connection is HDMI. Today, the problem is almost solved. I just unplugged the cable (at the Monitor side) the plugged it again and again. Oh, it works like a charm...

I will report to you if there is any problem regarding the G55 incurred.

Cheers,

Sato 

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

You are most welcome.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes