Sorry if this has already been asked, but I am trying to get my dual set up working with correct resolution and having a difficult time. Hopefully someone here can help me out!
1) Laptop source = Samsung Galaxy Flex Alpha - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, Display Adapter = Intel(R) UHD. USB-C hub out to connect to monitors and other peripherals
2) 1st monitor is LG Ultrawide 29", currently connected fine through HDMI at 2560x1080
3) 2nd monitor is Samsung M7, connected through HDMI at 1920x1080. The max resolution is supposed to be 3,840 x 2,160 but there's no option to switch it to anything higher than what it's currently at in the display settings.
What I've tried:
- Switching out HDMI cables
- Switching connection of HDMI cable on USB-C hub from secondary output to primary output
- Updating drivers
- Updated Samsung monitor software
The only thing that works is to disconnect the LG Ultrawide monitor completely. Is there no way to maintain max resolution of the M7 in a dual monitor setup?