cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Monitor C24RG5 doesn't play sound and cant adjust picture mode, brightness,etc

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I connect my monitor into my VGA which is Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 OC through the HDMI port and I can't play sound as well as adjust brightness, picture mode.

Please help

Picture mode and some features lockedPicture mode and some features lockedBrightness is locked too :<Brightness is locked too :<Thank u 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Monitor C24RG5 doesn't play sound and cant adjust picture mode, brightness,etc

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your available options are dependent on your input signal and other settings on the monitor. This is from page 27 of the user guide.

You can find more information in the user guide at this link.  http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201903/20190305111215528/MONCRGZA-00_CRG5_NA_Eng_201903...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Monitor C24RG5 doesn't play sound and cant adjust picture mode, brightness,etc

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That monitor doesn't have speakers. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you very much.

But how about the other setting that I can't adjust?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your available options are dependent on your input signal and other settings on the monitor. This is from page 27 of the user guide.

You can find more information in the user guide at this link.  http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201903/20190305111215528/MONCRGZA-00_CRG5_NA_Eng_201903...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post