JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Monitor Samsung UHD UJ59 - Display Port Cannot edit screen settings

(Topic created: 01-21-2024 03:48 PM)
LucasPortesLF
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

After I connected my UHD UJ59 screen into my macbook, using HDMI 1, i couldn't set up it anymore using the Display Port. I always need to power on another computer to configure the screen (Eye Save Mode, Ultimate Egine, Magic Brightnees and others). Please, someone can help me? My last try ! 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with not being able to use the DisplayPort options. I would recommend trying via HDMI as most if not all MacBooks don't have a native display port, as using an adapter may cause issues. Since you are unable to change the options while using the Mac and you can change options using the PC I would recommend reaching out to Apple support. As looking up more information some Apple forums were facing similar issues while using Display Port. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with not being able to use the DisplayPort options. I would recommend trying via HDMI as most if not all MacBooks don't have a native display port, as using an adapter may cause issues. Since you are unable to change the options while using the Mac and you can change options using the PC I would recommend reaching out to Apple support. As looking up more information some Apple forums were facing similar issues while using Display Port.