Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SteveH1111
Asteroid

No 960 pro. Still in limbo. No help. No nothing

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I pre-ordered a Samsung 960 pro 512g in early October. My card has not been charged as of yet, though i have an order confirmation. Original release date was 11/13. After four phone calls, where your team member stated my order was in line for processing, it seems everything has come to a full on stop. Even your own page is not offering to sell them anymore. No release date. No information for your customers. Phone calls lately will not go through. I have been in a holding pattern regarding my new computer, as I cannot build without this SSD. Why will your team not tell us the status of these drives? I am ready to seek other alternatives. Very disappointed with your company. At least tell your customers what is going on.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveH1111
Asteroid

Re: No 960 pro. Still in limbo. No help. No nothing

JUMP TO SOLUTION
At any rate, after numerous calls I finally got some information. The 960 pro - 512g version will be re-stocked into their warehouses on December 22. Orders will then be processed in the order received. Again, First come, first serve until they again run out. No guarantees. At least we know whats up. Thank you for your time. I appreciate the help.
12 REPLIES 12
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there Steve, I can certainly understand the frustrations. May I confirm if this was ordered from samsung.com directly? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

SteveH1111
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes. I have my order number.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for confirming, didn't want to provide any incorrect information. For information about online orders you will need to reach out to our eCommerce department directly. This is the only team with access to the resources necessary to assist you.  They can be reached 7 days a week 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM at 855-726-8721. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

SteveH1111
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried this. Four times. They have no answer. I believe I'm just stuck in a waiting game.

EDIT: Removed Sentence. Unnecessary.

SteveH1111
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
At any rate, after numerous calls I finally got some information. The 960 pro - 512g version will be re-stocked into their warehouses on December 22. Orders will then be processed in the order received. Again, First come, first serve until they again run out. No guarantees. At least we know whats up. Thank you for your time. I appreciate the help.
Zigo
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

" May I ask if this was order from the site directly?" LOL Why in the hell would we be on these dead ass forums if it wasn't... Maybe I can become a head of board at Samsung if I can figure that out... HIRE ME Smiley Very Happy

KoReL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So how has the story ended (and has it)?

SteveH1111
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sadly, it has not ended. I have since received two emails stating I am still on backorder...Mid January is the expected ship date. I am so frustrated, it's not even funny. What a complete failure. Samsung should be ashamed of themselves. All I can say is, I regret my decision to choose this product.

Zigo
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

IT ENDED!! At my local Fedex should be here within 4-5 hours !!