JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Oddyssey Ark Dial Remote

(Topic created: 09-29-2022 01:39 PM)
usernrcgDvQ96D
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory
My ark dial remote worked fine out of the box and then wheel became unresponsive. I attempted to pair the device again by holding the "back button" and "Samsung button" down for three seconds as instructed.  The power button began to blink red and every input I press outside of the power button (including the dial) displays "not available" on the monitor. So it recognizes the input but not the language of the command. Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

0 Likes
4 Replies
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Monitors and Memory
I don't know how to help but I realized you spelled it wrong. It's spelled Arc with a C.
🙂
0 Likes
ddaniel51
Sun
Options
Monitors and Memory

Easy there BCClemons649.  The subject being discussed here is indeed the Samsung Odyssey ARK monitor and ARK control wheel.  Not to be confused with Noah's ARK,  a Torah ARK,  ARK of the Covenant,  or the financial instrument ARK.

Sorry, no tips to help  with the problem.

0 Likes
Solution
user4T2vqLZZ9D
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory
Not sure if you fixed it yet, but here is the solution I got from Samsung support.

When the monitor is still powered on, pull power and leave off for 30 seconds. Once you plug back in connect the ark remote by holding the back and ark menu buttons for 3+ seconds. Hope this works for you.
usernrcgDvQ96D
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. This was driving me nuts! I contacted Samsung and they did not have this resolved at that time. I appreciate your help.

0 Likes