Original topic:

Odyssey G5 LC27G55TQWMXCH Screen Shuttered by it self

(Topic created on: 2/14/21 7:16 AM)
Igor Kov
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

anybody had the same problem? the screen just cracked in the middle in front of my eyes by it self... local tech support tells me that is not possible and tells me that "screens doesn't crack by them selves". the screen is 2 month old, and still have warranty. 123.jpeg  

0 Likes
4 Replies
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Monitors and Memory
that's a Crack
0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

That does appear to be a crack on the screen. Was it improperly moved? Also, was this purchased in the US?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Igor Kov
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

No, it was standing still, i am a student, i was reading from the screen when it happend. 

I am from Israel and purchased it localy from local dealer.

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

You will need to contact Samsung Israel for further assistance as this is a US forum.  http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes