JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Odyssey G9 Screen Flicker

(Topic created on: 10/28/20 12:23 PM)
user8IE94X7d8r
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I'm noticing an intermittent flicker in my screen just left of center. I purchased this monitor a little over a month ago. How can I get it fixed?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
18 Replies
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
user8IE94X7d8r
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

message sent ty

0 Likes
userAbDAncfGbC
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have the exact same issue.

0 Likes
resonance411
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have the same issue...  Just got the monitor last week and screen flicker left of center...  Running an RTX 3080 with the monitor on an Alienware Aurora 11.

0 Likes
userFpy39ILkF7
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I am having this same exact issue. Running a Amd 6900XT.  Please help.

userZkbOiUOza2
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello Larry, 

Can you help me as well? I have the same exact problem.

Thank you,

0 Likes
userYDWjRtEbHc
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I just bought g9 using GeForce GTX 3090 and have exact same issue as others in this post. Updated to new Nvidia hotfix and latest firmware and drivers. it happens with G-sync on or off, Adapative Sync on and off. tried both ports, brand new  display port 1.4 cable. New system also in machine Intel i9 10900k. 

Please help!

@user8IE94X7d8r wrote:

I'm noticing an intermittent flicker in my screen just left of center. I purchased this monitor a little over a month ago. How can I get it fixed?

Nikki

acplayer
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Same GPU and issue here.  Latest nvidia driver and 1008.1 firmware.  240hz w/G-Sync on causes constant flickers.  If I disable G-sync the flickers go away.

0 Likes
userX7raUrFiWx
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

same issue here.  Why would this set to solved?   No solution provided.   I installed the geforce hotfix, which did nothing.  Same issue.