JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Odyssey G9 Screen Flicker

(Topic created: 11-28-2020 01:46 PM)
user8IE94X7d8r
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I'm noticing an intermittent flicker in my screen just left of center. I purchased this monitor a little over a month ago. How can I get it fixed?

21 Replies
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! You can try the steps in the following link to see if they will help solve this issue(https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110725/). If this does not help then this is something that will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options for service. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators to have service processed
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user8IE94X7d8r
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

message sent ty

0 Likes
userAbDAncfGbC
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have the exact same issue.

0 Likes
resonance411
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have the same issue...  Just got the monitor last week and screen flicker left of center...  Running an RTX 3080 with the monitor on an Alienware Aurora 11.

0 Likes
userFpy39ILkF7
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I am having this same exact issue. Running a Amd 6900XT.  Please help.

userZkbOiUOza2
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello Larry, 

Can you help me as well? I have the same exact problem.

Thank you,

0 Likes
userYDWjRtEbHc
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I just bought g9 using GeForce GTX 3090 and have exact same issue as others in this post. Updated to new Nvidia hotfix and latest firmware and drivers. it happens with G-sync on or off, Adapative Sync on and off. tried both ports, brand new  display port 1.4 cable. New system also in machine Intel i9 10900k. 

Please help!

@user8IE94X7d8r wrote:

I'm noticing an intermittent flicker in my screen just left of center. I purchased this monitor a little over a month ago. How can I get it fixed?

Nikki

acplayer
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Same GPU and issue here.  Latest nvidia driver and 1008.1 firmware.  240hz w/G-Sync on causes constant flickers.  If I disable G-sync the flickers go away.

0 Likes
userX7raUrFiWx
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

same issue here.  Why would this set to solved?   No solution provided.   I installed the geforce hotfix, which did nothing.  Same issue.