Hi, Odyssey G9 here, display port is not working with the included cable.
I have tested:
- Update to last version (1008.1);
- The 2 display ports of the screen;
- The 2 display ports of my RTX 3070;
- Change the display port version to 1.1 and 1.2;
- The cable on another screen (it works).
- HDMI works, but I have an 1.4 hdmi so I'm limited to 3840x1080p @ 60hz.
- When I connect the display port cable, the screen kinda reboot endlessly, so it display "display port 1" and removes the OSD. I cannot access the OSD more than 2 or 3 seconds.
- Windows 10, version 2004;
- Geforce experience, version 461.09;
- The cable is well connected;
- I don't have other cables for now.
Thank you for your help.
I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.