JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Odyssey g7 sleeping mode light blinking

(Topic created on: 1/29/21 4:03 PM)
userlcL4rk82PK
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello. is it possible to turn off the led light on monitor while it has no input or is turned off / sleep mode? cuz when i turn off my computter this blue light is blinking on my monitor and it is realy annoying me at night.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

Go to Menu > System > Power LED On and change the setting to Stand-by.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

Go to Menu > System > Power LED On and change the setting to Stand-by.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userlcL4rk82PK
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

my monitor has set this setting to stand by. but the problem is that when i turn off my computter than my monitor turn off and after that the blue led starts blinking every few sec.
but when i dont use my monitor i actualy don't want any light comming from monitor led

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

Unfortunately, the LED cannot be completely disabled.

0 Likes
userlcL4rk82PK
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

In the future update can you make setting for that so we can be able to completly turn off the light? It would be nice so I wouldnt need to power off my monitor every night.

userIVG67B4ZP0
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

It will be great add this simple solution with the next update. This will make us happy... Many thanks.

userMeReki7Xsk
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Straight up doesnt work

0 Likes
jstnb
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have the same problem. 

0 Likes