cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermbYAzTUL3m
Constellation

Order over 30 days late on shippmemt

If Samsung wasn't a major company I'd be concerned I was the victim of a scam. I placed my order over a month ago and it hasn't shipped. It turns out Samsung has no inventory control and sells goods they don't have in stock. Worse yet, they somehow don't know when it will be available.  Its not a big order; 1 x 1T 970 EVO, but it is important to me. On Amazon I could give the seller 1-star and hope for some action, but on their home site?

Paul

10 REPLIES 10
usermbYAzTUL3m
Constellation

Re: Order over 30 days late on shippmemt

My email to samsung's orders departmemt are now bounced:

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to orders@shopping.us.samsung.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

The response from the remote server was:

550 Mailbox does not exist!

This is a major world class company?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I am sorry to hear this. Please try this link for emails for orders: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/

usermbYAzTUL3m
Constellation

I sent a note to the online customer service. We will see if they are more responsive than the email customer service.

user35coTctoeG
Constellation

Me too, 

I ordered one on Black Friday, and I receieved an email stating it would be shipped the week of Dec 12th, and now another one which said it would be shipped by Jan 5th. Still no shipment. 

I want to cancel it, a 1tb XPG SX8200 instead, but the 970 order isn't on my profile to cancel. Just great. I'm afraid they will ship it and charge it whenever it finally comes back in stock. 

usermbYAzTUL3m
Constellation

How can a company the size of Samsung sell items that they don't have. And won't have for so long?

usermbYAzTUL3m
Constellation

How can a company the size of Samsung sell items that they don't have. And won't have for so long?

usermbYAzTUL3m
Constellation

This is the non reply I recieved yesterday from Samsung:

Thank you for being vocal about the situation. Waiting would make us feel uncomfortable. We understand. I have checked the order details and see that the product is not in stock. Due to the huge demand, the products are not available to ship immediately because we are in the process of securing additional inventory from our warehouse. We are trying our best to restock the products. However, once the product gets shipped, you will receive an email confirmation along with the tracking number. 

Where is their warehouse? Some village without roads? Perhaps Elon Musk can help their shipping department. Or better yet, buy from Amzaon.

usermbYAzTUL3m
Constellation

I got notification that my order was shipped 37 days after I ordered it on the Samsung website. After all of that wait it was shipped via Standard Ground for a part that weighs an ounce or so.  Of course the order didn't really ship on the 10th, that is when they printed the label at 11:23 PM.  So they are giving an Jan 16 ECD.

Highlighted
usermbYAzTUL3m
Constellation

I recieved a system auto reply asking if any reply solved my problem. The only replies were "I had the same problem" and "talk to this group". Neither got me a ECD or resolved the problem.