Original topic:

Refund

(Topic created: 03-12-2021 05:02 PM)
userWofvLycjtd
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Has anyone, ever, received a refund for anything from Samsung?  I've been at it for three months and have gotten nothing but a run around.  No less than 27 hours on the phone with customer service to let me know they can't do anything and I should wait for a call from the refund department.  Not a peep.  No call, no email, no nothing. 

6 Replies
Chipmunq60
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory
Not a good sign.
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Monitors and Memory
yes I got a refund from Samsung I sent my Note 4 in for repairs and they misplaced my phone, took about seven months to get a refund, and after spending countless hrs talking to their refund/customer services departand viewing emails sending them the require information they kept asking for, I ending up with an LG phone (I purchase) while trying to get my phone back from Samsung or a refund, took about 7 months so yes I got mine but lost total faith in Samsung currently I am on a Galaxy Note-9 that I got as a gift, so far its been great, I got it mirror with my LG, not sure when the unexpected is going to happen, where the Note-9 if needed be will become my backup if I have to reset it. but if one must go, it will be the Note-9 since it lineup will not be produced anymore
0 Likes
userWofvLycjtd
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

03-12-2021 05:02 PM and it is now 05/17/2021.  I still have a broken monitor and nothing to show for it other than a cluttered living room.  

0 Likes
user5eoFaeva9D
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I'm in the process, starting 6/21/2021. I will be posting every call, what every "case manager" said, including the "refunds and exchange" case manager. I will be putting this company on BLAST.

0 Likes
MissDiagnostics
Cosmic Ray
Options
Monitors and Memory

@userWofvLycjtd and @user5eoFaeva9D 

One thing to note, if you've purchased directly from Samsung, they only offer a 14 day return policy. After 14 days of the initial purchase date, customers will only have the option to file a warranty claim to either have the product fixed or replaced. This has always been Samsung or any other retailer's policy.

If you're within the 14 day return policy, contacting the e-commerce/sales department will be your best bet. Give them your order number and they should be able to request a return/refund from there. If you're now outside of the 14 day return policy BUT you have a case number/reference number/ticket number regarding this issue that showcases the day the "number" was created, was indeed within the 14 day return period... You should then be able to inform the e-commerce/sales rep about the number to see if they can open it or get someone else to open it to confirm the dates.

Good luck hope this helps!

Oleg2
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Same problem: 2+ months without refund, hours on the phone, useless agents, "waiting for paperwork", "sending for reviews" and other useless actions. Still no money and no device. Samsung basically stole it from me.

0 Likes