cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung 32 UHD Space Monitor, LS32R75, Black screen when selecting native resolution of 3840 x 2160

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello everyone,

I have a Samsung 32 UHD, LS32R75, connected via supplied HDMI to a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card, on Windows 10 (Updated to May 2020).

I cant get the monitor to select the recommend display resolution of 3840 x 2160, the first time i had to run in low res mode from boot menu and managed to changed it to a maximum of 2560 x 1440, each time i select a higher resolution it flashes a black screen twice before reverting back to 2560 x 1440.

I have run DDU on safe mode and reinstalled to the latest update of the graphic card as well as updating to latest windows update and installed the driver for this monitor.

Has anyone encounter this issue? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung 32 UHD Space Monitor, LS32R75, Black screen when selecting native resolution of 3840 ...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Managed to play around and got the setting at 3840 x 2160 (Recommended)  but at 30hz, i think the supplied cable to this monitor does not support 4k @ 60hz. Will change to a 4K DP cable and try to see if i can get 4k@60hz

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung 32 UHD Space Monitor, LS32R75, Black screen when selecting native resolution of 3840 ...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Have you tried performing a reset on the monitor?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yup! i tried resetting the monitor, still having problems, black screen when selecting 3840 x 2160 (Recommended) 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Managed to play around and got the setting at 3840 x 2160 (Recommended)  but at 30hz, i think the supplied cable to this monitor does not support 4k @ 60hz. Will change to a 4K DP cable and try to see if i can get 4k@60hz

View solution in original post