JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung C500 Curved Monitor Ghosting on Dark Images

(Topic created on: 12/10/20 5:10 PM)
userBIc4L8Emka
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

My Samsung C500 27 inch curved monitor is showing serious ghosting in dark images. I need to know if this is normal or if I need to return the monitor. Is it just the IPS panel or is there something wrong with software/settings/hardware of the monitor itself. see the attached photos - specifically the bottom center. Please help! thank you.ghosting.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes