cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userDe71xlEpVl
Constellation

Samsung EVO 32 Gb microSD card not recognized anymore in phone or PC.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Galaxy S5 phone that I use on a regular basis.  I noticed the other day that some of my pictures were not showing up.  Upon further review, I determined that all of my photos on my card were not there.  When I checked the phone storage, the card would not even show up.  I removed the card and tried to read it in a card reader on a PC.  However, no luck.  My PC shows a drive was inserted, but the device is greyed out.  If I try to click on it, it tells me to please insert a disk in my usb drive.  Looks like my microSD card failed?  Nothing is accessible.  Any help is appreciated.  Just to add to this, I tried several media recovery programs with no luck as well.  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Samsung EVO 32 Gb microSD card not recognized anymore in phone or PC.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello userDe71xlEpVl,

The memory card you have seems to have failed unfortunately. We recommend contacting our Samsung memory department for a warranty replacement. Please call 1-800-726-7864 (Samsung). 

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello userDe71xlEpVl,

The memory card you have seems to have failed unfortunately. We recommend contacting our Samsung memory department for a warranty replacement. Please call 1-800-726-7864 (Samsung). 

userCt5sowgO6f
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 32 gb SD card is not showing too i bought it yesterday the shopkeeper didnt gave warranty he gave for 700 rs sir it means so much to me i need help

userCt5sowgO6f
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please give some suggestions please 

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi userCt5sowgO6f,

Can you let us know where the card was purchased from? Please send a picture of the back and front of your SD card for verification as well if possible.

userXEwqk2befN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, bought it in best buy last year. It just stop working.

I tried to load it on my laptop but I did not recognize it.

can you give me a solution?

userXEwqk2befN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had same problem, I bought it in Bestbuy

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi userXEwqk2befN

If your memory card  seems to have failed. We recommend contacting our Samsung memory department for a warranty replacement. Please call 1-800-726-7864 (Samsung). 

usertnkmMzgaeO
Constellation

Re: Samsung EVO 32 Gb microSD card not recognized anymore in tablets or PC.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung EVO 32 GB micro SD cards for two of my Samsung tablets had stopped working. I did not know what to do except to replace them with two of their previously used 16 GB micro SD cards (Toshiba & Gigastone) . As I am still very upset with what happened to them, I now have time to search for the answer, and stumbled upon this place... Obviously, people also have the same problem as mine. I still have the receipts that I bought them at Fry's Electronic Store earlier this year. Please advice what I have to do now in order to have them replaced. Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Samsung EVO 32 Gb microSD card not recognized anymore in tablets or PC.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usertnkmMzgaeO   @Gerrit

If your memory card  seems to have failed. We recommend contacting our Samsung memory warranty department for a warranty replacement. Please call 1-800-726-7864 (Samsung) and ask for "memory support".