Original topic:

Samsung F27T35 monitor

(Topic created on: 1/26/21 3:33 PM)
Xenocrasher
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hi threre,

Recently bought samsung monitor F27T35 (27inch LED). When turning off the computer the monitor the LED light keeps blinking. It seems maybe on stand by. I'm trying when turning off the computer ,the monitor turn off and no LED light blinking. After reading the manual you can do using the Off Timer Plus but you need to set the hours. But I don't like using the timer. Just want the monitor off when shut down the computer. Is there another way to do it? 

Thank you

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ddaniel51
Comet
Options
Monitors and Memory

I use a piece of black tape over the LED's I don't want to see.  It's easier than trying to wish a feature into the monitor that it wasn't built with.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
ddaniel51
Comet
Options
Monitors and Memory

I use a piece of black tape over the LED's I don't want to see.  It's easier than trying to wish a feature into the monitor that it wasn't built with.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Xenocrasher
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thanks for your reply. Yeah nice solution. Me, I put a gundam robot in front of it lol. But it seems I found  how to do it. After the computer shuts down and monitor off, I pressed the jug button and wait until the source like HDMI/Analog shows then press the jug button again when the option show just press down the jug button to turn off.

0 Likes