Original topic:

Samsung G7 27" Menu Button / On Screen display / Nipple button Not working

(Topic created on: 12/6/20 10:26 AM)
userzoZkVkJVpA
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

I was an early adopter of the G7 line the moment it came out. Unfortunately I've had a number of hiccups and problems a lot the way like many other early adopters. I bought mine on June 21 of this year, 2020.  My menu button, OSD, nipple button, whatever you want to call it, has stopped working. I cannot access the menu to the settings on the monitor itself. I can push it to the "left" and it shows me the display inputs of which I cannot select anything. I can push it backwards to show headphones volume...? But I cannot PUSH it in to access any of the options. It is not responsive.  I have tried using different Display cables or hdmis. I've power cycled the monitor multiple times. I've held the menu button for 10, 20, 30 secs. Nothing happens. I've had a lot of issues with this montior and as much as I've loved Samsung products in the past I'm very much regretting this purchase.. Can someone help me figure out how to fix this?

1 Reply
userKUmm2PMVaz
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

Does the same for me on a C49RG9x, worked well before now its dead, maybe some update broke it ? 

0 Likes