Original topic:

Samsung G7 32 Green bar appears at Top of screen

(Topic created: 05-15-2021 08:11 AM)
userhW16ms4aON
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hey, I hope someone could help me with this. I have new computer everything updated and working fine, every time I hover my mouse over the task bar on the bottom of the screen I get almost like a reflection of a green bar on the top of the screen. Anyone have any solutions to this problem?Displaying image0.jpegoblem?

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

Does it happen on all sources including the picture test? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userhW16ms4aON
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

It only happens in desktop mode. When I'm playing a game or a movie it does not show at all. It only appears when I hover over the internet icon or some of the icons on the toolbar. So I just hide my tool bar, but when I need to click on an icon it appears again. it happens on all sources. It doesn't show up on picture test.

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Do you have the monitor plugged into a wall socket or surge protector?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userhW16ms4aON
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I tried plugging it into just the wall, but it didn't help. It only appears in desktop mode. Playing games and watching movies, its not there. 

0 Likes
userhW16ms4aON
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

It only happens in desktop mode. When I'm playing a game or a movie it does not show at all. It only appears when I hover over the internet icon or some of the icons on the toolbar. So I just hide my tool bar, but when I need to click on an icon it appears again. it happens on all sources. It doesn't show up on picture test.

0 Likes