- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
- M7 has intermittent issue connecting with MacBook via AirPlay, HDMI and USB-C.
- Tried to get MacBook to connect wireless to M7 (Screen Mirror). The M7 turns on from standby mode but connection was not established. Received error “Could not connect to Samsung M7”.
- Switched to HDMI connection from MAC to M7 via the Apple dongle . The MacBook screen starts to flicker but connection was not established.
- Tried to use the Apple USB-C cable to connect to M7 but it does not establish screen connection.
- Power on/off the M7 and issue remains.
- Checked the software update on the M7 and it is fully updated.
- AirPlay in M7 is version “25.06 16.7.0”
- Samsung M7 Smart Monitor model is S32AM700UE.
- Bought this monitor two weeks ago, it worked for a few days and then the intermittent issue started.
Solved! Go to Solution.
This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.