Original topic:

Samsung M7 flickers

(Topic created: 10-02-2023 07:59 PM)
danextian
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hi All,

My Samsun M7 is into into its first week from being delivered. Starting yesterday, I noticed a slight flickering/dimming ( i don't know the exact term) only the left side of the screen as if it was trying adapt to the brightness in my environment but the i've turned off this feature. It is barely noticeable with dark images, the images are moving or in Eyesaver mode (which makes the color look very wash out and dull, unlike my the eyesaver mode in my laptop). I've tried changing the HDMI cable, changing the source, plugging directly to the outlet, connecting via hdmi only, unplugging usb-c,  resetting the picture  to factory settings but still the same problem.

Here's a video of the monitor. Noticed the slight dimming/flickering that happens on the left side (mostly from center to the top) of the screen.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/zVaccptQAoWbnQLf8 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That definitely strange that that is occurring. Since you have done the recommended troubleshooting I would recommend taking this back for an exchange as you should still be in the return/exchange period. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That definitely strange that that is occurring. Since you have done the recommended troubleshooting I would recommend taking this back for an exchange as you should still be in the return/exchange period. 

0 Likes