cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpeedDemon
Asteroid

Samsung MUF-64AB/AM FIT Plus 64GB came as exFAT

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My new Samsung MUF-64AB/AM FIT Plus 64GB came as exFAT!!!!

I'd never seen this before on an USB Flash Drive, what should I think of this?

My T5 SSD is the same, and I left it like that.  I've read up on it all so don't need the technical scoop on it, just if it is normal and is that what Samsung is doing more of now?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung MUF-64AB/AM FIT Plus 64GB came as exFAT

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's not uncommon to see it on portable storage devices (ex. mSD) that are >= 64GB from Samsung these days. You're free to switch to another format, but I see no reason to @SpeedDemon. Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux can view exFAT. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's not uncommon to see it on portable storage devices (ex. mSD) that are >= 64GB from Samsung these days. You're free to switch to another format, but I see no reason to @SpeedDemon. Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux can view exFAT. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

SpeedDemon
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've kept it as exFAT and all seems good so far.  And even assigned another 128GB Drive of another brand as exFAT because it was not working well either, now it works better!